When we opened for business in 2002, we saw there was a real need for clean, updated cabins that accepted pets. So that’s why a good number of our cabins welcome dogs. (Sorry, we can’t accept cats.) Our cabins that welcome pets are kept to the same high standards as those that are not pet friendly.
Please note that every cabin is different. Some pet friendly cabins have size and weight limits. Others may require that you crate your pet. If you have more than one dog, tell us a little about them. We’ll let you know if they’re a good fit.
Pet stays are $95.00 plus tax per dog. All pet stays must be approved in advance. We need to know your dog’s name, age, breed and weight. You must agree to the terms and conditions of the pet policy, shown below. The pet policy is also contained in the rental agreement.
|Alpine Rose||1BR||preferred||Dogs must be 25 lbs. or less|
|Alpine Belle||1BR||preferred||Dogs must be 25 lbs. or less|
|Key to My Heart||1BR||preferred||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
|Water's Edge||1BR||not required||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
|Mountain Laurel||2BR||required||Dogs must be 25 lbs. or less|
|MountainView Haven||2BR||not required||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
|Swaying Pines||2BR||not required||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
|TreeHouse||2BR||not required||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
|GrandView||2BR||not required||Multiple dogs considered; up to 100 lbs.|
Blue Mist Cabins Pet Policy
- Adult, well-mannered dogs only. Your pet must be at least one year old and housebroken.
- We require all pet guests to be on a flea and tick control program.
- Pets must be groomed just prior to your trip to minimize shedding. If you leave the cabin with excessive amounts of dog fur on floors, bedding and furniture, you will be charged for the cost of additional cleaning.
- You agree to cover furniture and beds to protect them.
- Dogs are not allowed in jacuzzi tubs or hot tubs.
- Pets must be on a leash and not allowed to run loose.
- Dogs may not be tied up outside or left alone on a deck.
- You cannot lock your pet in a bathroom or bedroom while you’re away. Either crate your pet or let him enjoy the run of the house. Confinement invites scratching or chewing.
- You agree to pick up after your pet and dispose of waste properly.
- Pets may not disturb the peace of the neighborhood. If your dog barks while you’re away, he is not happy. And neither will be the neighbors.
- Pet damage must be reported DURING your stay so we can plan repairs.
- If your pet causes damage, you agree to pay for repairs. Pet damage is NOT covered by the damage protection waiver.
Looking for Doggie Day Care?
Doggie day care is the perfect solution if you’re taking a day trip to the Biltmore or whitewater rafting at Oconaluftee. Remember, facilities usually require an advance meet and greet so be sure to plan ahead and bring your pet’s vaccination records.
Smoky Dog Lodge 865-774-3140
Located at 1301 W. Main Street, Sevierville, TN. Cage-free atmosphere means more playtime and fun for your pet. Boarding, Day Care and Grooming offered. Reservations recommended. Book your dog’s spot directly at the web site. Dogs are grouped only with friends of similar size and temperament. Multi-dog and Military discounts offered.
Doggywood at Dollywood 865-428-9826
If you’re spending the day at Dollywood and plan to be there from the 10 a.m. opening to 10 p.m. close in the summer, you might want to consider Doggywood. Reservations are strongly recommended as they have only 12 kennels and 4 doggy cottages. Kennels are $25.00 and Doggy Cottages are $35.00. If you have 2 pets, each additional pet sharing the same space is only $5.00. Bring vaccination records and pet food.